Saturday 1 October 2016

Odd dream

Last night I had a dream.
Strangely odd.
It was about zombies, of course, but jot your standard.
They were active during the day and in a kind of hibernation at night. But slightest noise would wake them.

So I've pondered on it today and have put alot into the infections origin.
I came up with something I think hasn't been done before (correct me if I'm wrong).

What if the virus was man-made. But not the standard way.
What if the virus was actually supposed to help the world.

A group of bio-genetists create a strain of fast photosynthesising corn that can grow in any climate anywhere. A cure for world hunger.
On day zero, one of the geneticists bakes some bread out of the new corn and they taste test it.
The coding of the corn starts to combine with human dna and creates a plant infused zombie, that is highly active during the day, but dormant at night.

That's as far as I've got so far, but I reckon with a little research I could flesh it out, so to speak.

1 comment:

  1. I'd really like to read this story when you... flesh it out. muahahaha

    ReplyDelete